Training and Consulting Group, Inc.
Marshall Environmental Training and Consulting Group, Inc., (METC Group) is a small company that works extensively with treatment facilities - operator training, system and process troubleshooting, treatment system audits, operations manuals, and workshops. The owner and president of METC Group , Rick Marshall, has over 43 years of operations experience with industrial and municipal treatment systems. His previous work including working for two large engineering firms focusing on O&M services and a small O&M/contract operations firm.
METC Group services include:
- Operations Training - Customized workshops are delivered
on-site focused on process - fundamentals, process control tools,
operator control elements and troubleshooting.
- Treatment System Audits - evaluate unit processes
identifying performance limiting factors, write audit report
summarizing findings and recommendations.
- Troubleshooting - work with the treatment system staff in resolving operational problems such as poor settling and foaming in order to achieve a more consistent permit compliant operation.
- Operator manuals - prepare operator friendly manuals
used as references and not book shelf dust collectors. Customized
formats combining graphics with texts for easy understanding
- Plant optimization - help treatment plants fine-tune
their systems to provide consistent treatment while minimizing
- Workshops - deliver a series of workshops across North America - Activated Sludge Operations, Troubleshooting/Optimizing Activated Sludge Operations, Aerated Stabilization Basin Operations, Using the Microscope for Evaluating Process
- Microscopic Exams - Conduct microscpic exam of samples and provide a brief report on the findings with supporting photographs.
Monthly Microscopic Exam, Data Review
This service is set up for month by month. The basic service includes a monthly microscopic examination of your sludge. A brief email report is provided combining a summary of microscopic findings and supporting photographs. An optional servcie is to prepare and review key data trends noting key changes in trends and flag potential problems. It is useful to combine the microscopic results with the data trends to better determine performance problems..
“ Copyright, METC Group, All rights reserved.